IT Manager 101 – Be a great Manager and Communicate well!!
IT Manager 101 - Be a great Manager and Communicate well!!
Whether you are looking at getting into IT Management, or want to improve in your management, communication and organisation skills, in this course we’ll provide you with the essential knowledge and skills you need to be a better Tech Manager! Even if you are just starting out or have been an IT manager for a while, we’ll provide you with a good overview of what IT managers do.
Some of the items we’ll cover include –
– What do IT Manager do
– What are the different types of IT managers
– IT Manager Responsibilities
– People and staff management
– Creating great IT strategy documents and roadmaps
– Learning to be a better speakers and writer
– Improve in your Communication skills
– and more
Why this course?
This course will be easy to understand, and follow. It will give you an overview of the necessary management skills, roles and reponsibilities you need to know to become a great and effective IT manager.
What do I need to know to get started in this course?
This course is designed for people looking at getting into IT Management or those who want to improve their management skills.
Having some existing skills, already working in a IT role will help. This could be someone working in a level 1 (helpdesk), level 2 (desktop, support), level 3 (engineers and adminsitrators) or in a development capacity.
We are aiming this course at two different groups
1) IT techs, adminsitrators or developers that want to prepare for a management position
2) Existing IT managers who want to get a better foundation, and be better managers